Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Patriots Thoughts & Injury Report

Tommorow is already Thursday, woohoo! It's almost Game day. Good thing, because its been a slow week so here are some thoughts on the current state of the Patriots & today's Injury Report...

Injury Report 9/17
LIMITED IN PRACTICE:Julian Edelman (back),  Shane Vereen (shoulder), Alfonzo Dennard (shoulder), Michael Buchanan (ankle), Jamie Collins (thigh),  Sealver Siliga (hand),  Dan Connolly (knee)  Ryan Wendell (knee) Rob Gronkowski (knee)



  • I think I speak for all Patriots fans when I say I'm excited for the potential of this defense. If they can get things figured out on the defensive line they can be a true force to be reckoned with.

  • Its only been two games but Shane Vereen has been pretty quiet thus far hasn't he? He has only accounted for about 111 yards so far. With Vereen and Gronkowski ineffective thus far no wonder the offense hasn't been explosive yet.

  • I really liked the way Steven Ridley ran on Sunday. Maybe it's just me but he seemed to run with a bit more toughness then usual. Could our boy Ridley be due for a breakout season?

  • I mentioned him last week, I'll do it again this week. I really hope Tim Wright can start showing us something this week. He could be having trouble with the playbook due to how soon he was added to the roster..Who knows? But he needs to start figuring it out and soon.

  • There was an article I saw mentioning Tom Brady should have more patience with his new receivers. If he wants to or not, he's going to need it this season. This team will not win the super bowl throwing it to Edelman and Gronkowski every play. It's only week 2 and I felt like after a certain point you just knew it was going to Edelman on third down. This has to stop.

No comments:

Post a Comment